The London Hairdressing Academy
Our learners have the option to take the following routes after graduation:
• Progress onto Level 3 or 4 Diplomas
• Head into employment (we offer mock interview preparation as well as help with CV building)
• Work from home
• Open up Hair/Beauty salon (We offer guidance on opening up a Hair or Beauty salon within the UK for graduates aspiring to become business owners)
Why Choose Us?
Our courses are designed to cater to all levels of learners.
To ensure this, we annually analyse the feedback received from students who have previously studied hairdressing in further education colleges, we found numerous graduates still did not have the confidence in their skills & knowledge needed for employment.
We created our courses around the needs of the students and what the industry requires, merging these two aspects to create the ideal training programme. This allows learners to complete their training in a shorter time frame compared to further education colleges.
All students will have the opportunity to work with clients in a real salon environment, encountering all different hair types to prepare them for the working world.
We offer short intensive courses teaching learners everything they will need to prepare them for the hairdressing industry. Our short courses are taught in small classes to optimise the student’s engagement in class and provides students further focus & attention from their tutors.
All classes are all taught by industry professionals with over 20 years’ experience, students can feel self-assured post-graduation with the knowledge, skills and experience learnt to confidently enter the diverse world of hair.
Our enrichment programmes are aimed to help our learners reach their full potential and gain further knowledge of the hairdressing industry.
Our learners can benefit from experiences such as days out to Salon International as well as in-class visits from their favourite hair care and colour brands.
We want our learners to have the advantage of gaining the best results possible right from the start. Students benefit from an LHA induction pack at the start of their course offering a complete visual guide to help them throughout the course and modules.
We also implement swifter learning strategies by giving each learner private online platforms for the following:
• Online mock exams that learners are able to complete at home as additional revision material.
• Online Platform to allow students to engage with staff outside of lesson time in relation to course queries, assignments, exams and much more.
• Online platforms will also be available for students to view module resources, assignments, class projects, video tutorials, announcements and revision material a week in advance, this allows students to view what will be covered in class beforehand and prepare.