The London Hairdressing Academy
Next Term Commencing SEPTEMBER 2020.
Completed forms for September 2020 Term are to be emailed or scanned to email@example.com
Please see below for Course Fee Information.
Level 2 Course
Funding is available for all learners who meet the following criteria:
• Aged 19 and over either unemployed, in receipt of benefits or earning no more than £17,000 p/a (after tax)
• Residing in London at the time of course.
• UK citizenship or British residency for a minimum of 3 years.
• First time enrolling onto a level 2 NVQ. (Students who have already completed a Level 2 NVQ before may be eligible for partial funding.)
• Maths and English (functional skills or GCSE’s) preferred.
Private Tuition Fee
Learners who do not meet the funding requirements may still enrol on to our level 2 courses via private tuition fee.
Private tuition fee amount – £2300 ( Course tuition fee does not include registration fees and student kits)
Level 3 Course
Advanced LEarner Loan fee
Tuition Loan is available for all learners who meet the following criteria:
• UK citizenship or British residency for a minimum of 3 years
Private Tuition Fee
Learners who do not meet the Advanced learner loan requirements may still enrol on to our level 3 courses via private tuition fee.
Private tuition fee amount – £2600 (Course tuition fee does not include registration fees and student kits)
Both Funded and Private students are required to pay a registration fee before the course start date. Registration fee covers VTCT exam board enrolment, Logbooks, Folders and Uniforms. Please note the registration fee does not include kits.
All learners for Level 2 and Level 3 are required to bring their kit to every class.
Learners can order their kits directly from The LHA, alternatively, kits can be bought from their own source.
For more information on kit contents please visit our courses page.
2020 Next Terms:
– February 24th 2020 – July 20th 2020 (Spaces are now full)
– September 2020 – February 2021 (Spaces are available)
Courses will be running 1 Day a week 9:30 am to 7:30 pm for 20 weeks (not including bank holidays and half terms)