At The London Hairdressing Academy, we offer 18-week innovative programmes with the highest quality & standards of hairdressing training.
All 20-week programmes run 1 day a week, Learners benefit from a private institutionalised style of learning without the high tuition fee’s.
We offer Funded Level 2 & 3 NVQ Diplomas for all learners aged 19+ with classes running just 1 day a week, making our courses flexible to fit in with your busy schedules. All practical and theory is taught in a real working salon environment based in Stanmore (Middlesex, London).
At the London Hairdressing Academy, our team has been successfully providing NVQ Diplomas since 2015, achieving a
100% student pass rate. All our Diplomas courses are accredited by internationally recognised governing body VTCT.
Benefits of Studying at the LHA
• We allow students more one on one time with tutors plus higher standards of teaching in a smaller class group.
• Our entire course programme is taught in a real salon environment, on real clientele.
• We offer a private institutionalised environment and standards of learning without the high tuition fees.
• Access to Funding, Advanced learner loans and Private tuition fee options, available to suit an array of learners.
• We offer learners exclusive work experience during their programme including some of the top salons in central London.
• Classes are taught just 1 day per week giving busy learners the flexibility to study.
• Our entire course programme is taught in a real working salon environment.
• We offer some of the most current industry training and learning resources.
• We hold a 100% Student pass rate since 2015
• Ofsted graded ‘Good’ 2020