VTCT NVQ Diplomas (20 Weeks)
The London Hairdressing Academy
Next Term Starting: February 2021
Duration: 20 weeks (including study weeks)
Where: 85 Stanmore Hill, Stanmore HA7 3DZ
When: 1 day a week.
Teaching hours 9:30 am to 7:30 pm.
We offer the highest level of NVQ Hairdressing Diplomas accredited by the leading and internationally recognised body VTCT.
Please view the course description below to determine which route is best suited to you.
• Ideal for students with little to no experience in the hairdressing industry.
• Offers the basic theory of cutting, colour, styling and salon knowledge.
• Diploma allows learners to gain employment immediately after course completion.
• Training in a real salon environment on real paying clients, giving students the confidence for employment.
• Learners are able to work from home/freelance after course completion, ideal for those looking for flexibility.
• Allows students to progress onto Level 3 Hairdressing programmes furthering their skills and knowledge thus allowing them to move up the career ladder.
• For students with completed Level 2 Hairdressing certificate or diploma.
• Designed for students looking to advance their basic cutting, colour and styling knowledge.
• Level 3 is ideal if you’ve worked in hairdressing for some time and want to develop your skills in a specialised area.
• Level 3 gives learners the theory & practical knowledge to allow them to progress quickly at work in their current roles and apply for higher salary roles after completion.
• NVQ level 3 offers highly specialised skill sets to add to your repertoire, something which can be very attractive to both prospective employers and enticing new clients to your own salon.
Level 2 NVQ in Women’s Hairdressing – 20 weeks
Level 3 NVQ in Women’s Hairdressing – 20 weeks
Course duration includes a minimum of 2 study weeks.
Classes run 1 day a week from 9:30am to 7:30pm
nvq Course Terms
September 14th 2020 – February 1st 2021
February 22nd 2021 – July 12th 2021
Courses will be running 1 Day a week with teaching hours between 9:30 am to 7:30 pm for 20 weeks (including study weeks)